Yes, 1.0 final, finally :)
There are not much changes compared to the 1.0rc4, just a few fixes. Here is the changelog:
- airserv-ng: Now works fine between 32 and 64bit OSes.
- wesside-ng: Fixed some endianness bugs
- airodump-ng-oui-update: Make sure the user is root when updating the file.
- airmon-ng: Updated iw download link (0.9.17).
- All: Fixed compilation with some gcc.
- patches: Added missing patches from patches.aircrack-ng.org: mac80211_2.6.28-rc4-wl_frag+ack_v3.patch
- manpage: Updated aireplay-ng manpage.
- INSTALLING: Removed (now) useless requirement for OSX installation.
- GUI (windows): Fixed 2nd selection of a capture file.
For those who use subversion, the sources are not in sync with the trunk. The reason is that svn commit is currently broken.
It broke during a Debian update and we're still trying to figure out how to fix it (It should be fixed by the end of September in one way or another). We've pinpointed the issue and found that the reason is because of the authentication but since we did not change anything to the configuration, I have no idea why it suddenly broke. If anybody knows how to fix it, that would be great.
Last but not least, we're also launching the new website (and logo) as explained in a previous post: New Stuff. Feedback is welcome.