- Airbase-ng IE order fixed
- Improved WEP cracking speed using PTW
- Fixed WPA capture decryption when WMM is used
- Fixed memory leaks in several parts of the suite
- Fixed compilation with recent version of gcc, on cygwin and on Gentoo hardened
- Now using Coverity Scan for static code analysis
- Lots of other small fixes
- Airbase-ng: Fixed order of IE when creating soft Access Point.
- Airbase-ng: Fixed Caffe Latte Attack not working for all clients.
- Aircrack-ng: Improved PTW speed thanks to Ramiro Polla.
- Airmon-zc: Fixed improper use of the interface.
- Airdecap-ng: Fixed decoding captures with WMM enabled.
- Various: Fixed memory leaks in Aircrack-ng, Aireplay-ng, OSdep.
- Added support for static analysis using Coverity Scan.
- Fixed compilation due to PIC unfriendly assembly on Gentoo hardened.
- Fixed running tests using 'make check'.
- Fixed building aircrack-ng with recent version of gcc and also on cygwin.
- Various other small fixes.