Aircrack-ng 1.1 is released ;)
A lot of bug fixes (including the buffer overflow in different tools) and improvements have been done. The most noticeable changes are the addition of airdrop-ng by TheX1le and the interaction in airodump-ng.
Here is the changelog:
- airdrop-ng: New tool by TheX1le.
- airodump-ng, aircrack-ng, airdecap-ng, airbase-ng: Fixed buffer overflow in airodump-ng due to forged eapol frame.
- aircrack-ng: Fixed multicast detection (WPA handshake detection).
- airodump-ng: Added interaction (see wiki for the commands).
- airodump-ng: Fixed client time in netxml file.
- airtun-ng: Add WDS and bridge support.
- airbase-ng: automatically set privacy bit to 1 if WPA or WPA2 is used (-Z or -z option).
- airmon-ng: Updated iw URL for v0.9.19.
- airdriver-ng: Fixed link for madwifi-ng.
- aireplay-ng: Chopchop enhancement to not stop but wait on deauth packets.
- tkiptun-ng: Fixed segfault.
- wesside-ng: Fixed compilation bug with recent version of gcc.
- cygwin: Compiling sqlite isn't necessary anymore, libsqlite3-devel package can be used.
- osdep: Strict aliasing and x86_64 fix.
- osdep: Add tap support for Darwin/OS X. Still require tuntaposx from sourceforge to work.
- All: Fixed compilation on cygwin 1.7.
- All: Fixed compilation on recent version of OSX.
- manpages: Fixed aireplay-ng manpage for attack 0: not disassociation packets, deauth packets.
- manpages: Added the keys for interaction in airodump-ng.
- patches: Added regulatory domains override patches for atheros drivers (ath5k, ath9k and ar9170).
- patches: Added 2.6.32 patch for r8187 driver (ieee80211).
- Makefiles: Fixed make uninstall.