They plan to do two betas:
- Private beta containing the control panel, the injection driver and installer but the number of requests is limited
- Public beta without the control panel, injection driver and installer once the project has reached beta stage.
Their website contains more details about the release plan.
I tested the driver and so far it is working really well as you can see:
Last month, the video was showing the injection test on the N900. If you watch carefully, you can note that one of the BSSID is 00:00:00:00:00:00. I first thought it was a bug in aircrack-ng but it's not. I was told it's a unconfigured AP. It only sends beacons and jumps on different channels. If you're as curious as me, here is a capture file with just a beacon.
- WiFiCake-NG 1.7 is a Perl/TK interface for manipulating the CSV of airodump-ng. You can find more details in the forum thread here. Their website contains a youtube video as well as a PDF manual for the application.
- Hack4Fun made an interview with Christophe Devine.
- BlackHat and Defcon presentation slides of Hole 196: WPA Too.
- Blackhat presentation: WPA Migration Mode: WEP is back to haunt you... (Contains paper, presentation slides, videos and patches for Aircrack-ng and Kismet). It is an attack against Cisco WPA Migration mode that allows WEP and WPA clients to associate to an AP with the same ESSID. It will be integrated to Aircrack-ng.