- Beini 1.0 final was released: Forum post.
- I'm happily surprised that the C# (Mono) script developement for aircrack-ng is still active :). By the way, here is the project on sourceforge: wepcrackgui. The current version is 0.6.3
- A new version of minidwep-gtk, developped in shell script, gtk-server, zenity, kdialog, was released. Here is a video of this script in action. It is included in Beini 1.0.
- Various small fixes (makefile, manpage, ...)
- A patch for the r8187 (ieee80211) driver on kernel 2.6.32 (and lower). Installation instructions are updated.
- Compilation is fixed when compiling unstable stuff (wesside-ng/easside-ng and tkiptun-ng) with a recent gcc version (v4.4)
- Aircrack-ng now has 4 years old. I checked when the first news was posted and it was the 25th February 2006. Surprisingly, the 2 following news happened the 25th February this year :)
- A new paper about TKIP attacks was released by hirte: Enhanced TKIP Micheal Attacks.
- Airdrop-ng from TheX1le is now available in our subversion repository. Here is the video of the talk at Shmoocon 2010.
If you haven't seen it yet, Shmoocon 2010 videos (and sometimes the slides too) are available.
Last but not least, here is a very funny video of a woman calling Leo Laporte's Tech Guy Show claiming her WI-FI access has "disappeared".